There are many features that make ThriveCart the best checkout platform, but this Customer Hub feature is one of the most powerful and overlooked features of them all!
Here’s quickly why you should know about the Customer Hub:
- This will allow customers to update their contact and payment details themselves
- Customer can pull up any invoices and past purchase details easily
- You’ll be able to save more subscriptions and/or payment plans from non-payment
- You’ll be able to make more money
- You’ll be able to save time in customer support
ThriveCart’s Customer Hub will allow you overall to save more time and make more money, while keeping your customers happy. In the video above, you’ll learn how to use this built-in feature and start bringing it to more of your customers’ attentions.
If you don’t have a copy of ThriveCart yet, then now’s the time to finally jump in! We’ve put together the best pricing and bonus support package for you at this page. Click here to check it out.
And if you have any questions, feel free to send us a message or join our exclusive ThriveCart Power Users group by clicking here. It’s the best group to get your questions answered and see what other things people are doing with ThriveCart to grow their businesses.