Gone are the days of trying to “hack” together a checkout page that you *think* will convert.
ThriveCart has done the hard work to test multiple layouts and design options. They’ve figured out which layouts and design elements help with increasing sales conversions. This is great for us who can just use their system to quickly set up a checkout page for our products and services and just get to business.
In this video, you’ll learn the following:
- The exact templates and layouts you’ll get in ThriveCart
- How to create a very customizable checkout page by embedding the ThriveCart checkout code into your own website
- How you can capture information from people who abandon your cart. You can then followup with them with email and other marketing
- Which elements you should add in to increase your conversions the most
- How you can quickly create a 2-step checkout that looks seamless
- And much more!
ThriveCart makes it extremely simple for non-techies and techies alike to get a checkout page started. These are designed to look premium and built in mind to increase your sales.
If you haven’t secured your license of ThriveCart yet, click here and claim it.
When you purchase, you will also be given a package of bonuses to help you get started, additional marketing training, and access to an exclusive group of ThriveCart power users. These bonuses and group will help you vastly increase your sales and give you all the support you need with your marketing!