There are many times when you selling products online when you think, “It’d really be helpful if I just had a spreadsheet with all of this information in one place!”
There are tons of reasons why this might come up… here are some of them:
- You want to list out everyone who has landed on your checkout but didn’t complete their order, so you can follow up with them (cart abandons).
- Have a list of everyone who has refunded your products so you can follow up with them and/or know who they all are.
- Create a spreadsheet of everyone who is an active subscriber of your recurring products.
- Make an on-going customer sheet of people who purchase your physical products, so you can send them to your fulfillment company (example: newsletters, shirts, tickets, and other things that need to get sent in the mail).
- And tons of other options!
The beautiful part of this is that Google Sheets and Thrivecart can be seamlessly integrated in about 10 seconds. Once you do that, you can build out automations with Thrivecart’s Behavior Rules.
Whenever a “trigger” happens within the Behavior Rules section, based on your settings, your vital information can be immediately added to the Google Sheet of your choice.
This gives you a lot of flexibility and power in your business. You’ll finally be able to organize the information you need to see in places that you can share with others and reference quickly.
Can you think of some ways to use Google Sheets with your Thrivecart checkout process? Give this a try for yourself!
And if you haven’t picked up your own Thrivecart account yet, now’s a great time! You’ll get the best price and bonuses that’ll get you up and running in no time.