Have you ever wondered if you could send emails to your most recent buyers?
Have you thought it would make you more money if you followed up with your abandon cart *potential* customers?
There are A LOT of things you can do to get people to buy your products, prevent refunds, decrease cart abandonment, and get affiliate to sell more for you.
The video above shows you the powerful Behavior Rules features that are built right into Thrivecart. You can get as creative as you’d like, and the best part is, everything is automated!
Here are some examples of what you can do with Thrivecart’s Behavior Rules:
- Add your new customers to a list or tag in your autoresponder when they purchase a product.
- Tag people who refund your product with their own follow ups.
- Send emails to people who landed on your checkout but didn’t complete a purchase (abandoned cart).
- Contact people who’s payment declined, so you can address their issues and have them complete their order.
- Follow up with people who didn’t buy your upsell or downsells.
- Send emails to your new affiliates who sign up.
- Reward affiliates who are sending you a lot of sales within a specified period of time.
- Contact affiliates who have a high refund rate and offer them suggestions to improve.
- And so, so much more! You really can get as creative as you want.
The video above will break this all down and show you how to build out these automations with Thrivecart’s Behavior Rules.
Give it a shot for yourself!
If you don’t yet have Thrivecart, grab a copy for yourself for the best price and valuable bonus package. You’ll be up and running in no time and on your way to making more sales with your offers.